Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tomorrow's my last day of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to Jill's house and I'm going to burn all my 10th grade memories. I want to forget 10th grade so bad! It's gonna be a sweet summer. Sleeping in, taking naps, hanging out with friends, hanging out with the church peeps, taking more naps, hanging out again, staying up late, working (ok, tha's not the good part), and sleeping in again the next day! Anf of course we can't forget the good ole laying out and getting a tan!
So far exams are going OK. I've get A's and A-'s on all 4 sor far. I haven't studied for Spanish or Algebra yet.... I'm too much of a procrastinator! That's something I plan to change before 11th grade. I kind of slacked too much this year... I was too apathetic and I didn't have a sibling to compete with me by getting a better GPA.
I miss Ben, he left on Saturday...... But I've talked to him like 3 times since he's been gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home