Friday, April 07, 2006

Fun times!


I'm booooooooooooored! Spending every Friday night with my parents is not so fun. So, Wednesday I was having a really bad day at work and was like going crazy and threatening to quit. Then I went to youth group, and normally that would make my bad mood worse for some reason (long story), but I had so much fun! Now who wouldn't want to be friends with two hotties like us? Doesn't putting nylons on your head and wiping flower at people when you can't see anything sound like oodles of fun? Well, if it doesn't, you should try it sometime because your life will be changed forever.
Aren't we attractive little devils? You should all be honored to know me. I'm thinking senior pictures...... Not really, but if you can't mess around with yourself, then you are boring, and that's just..... boring! I had so much fun with Emily! I haven't laughed like that in so long!

The picture on the right is is trying to recreat the picture above. So, anyone want a date? haha!

I really am atrociously bored right now and don't like spending Fridays by myself, but I must have called every single person I know. I guess I need some friend who don't have lives. Ugh! I'm in a much better few days than the beginning of the week. It was aweful, but I don't want to talk about it. Tomorrow is my "secret mission"! I hope it undergoes well!

1 Comments:

Blogger C.M. Coon said...

Kathryn,
i must tell you that when Em showed me those shot of you two i almost wet myself laughing. they are precious!

yes i just used precious in a sentence, i am no longer a man.
c2+

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home