Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oh my gosh! I am a horrible person! I was driving home (from church of all places) and this thing ran out in front of me! Then there was a boom! Instant tears! I turned around to see what it was and if it was dead. I found it twitching on the side of the road! I can't tell if it was a rabbit or a cat, but I think it was a cat and it looked like a pet. I can just see a sweet inocent little girl saying, "mommy, where's fluffy?" So I walked in the house crying, so my mom and I walked down the road again to see if it had a collar, but it wasn't there anymore. Poor fluffy! I don't know why it bothers me because I don't like animals all that much, but it felt bad for some reason. I wouldn't have felt bad if it didn't look like a pet! Gosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home