Saturday, March 31, 2007







Please pray for my family. My dad's job is kinda iffy right now and I really don't want to move out of state!!! Not right before my senior year! I don't want to have to transfer schools for my last year of high school! So please pray!


Tonight was our Mexican fiesta! It's our big fundraiser to raise money for our trip to Mexico. We have a silent auction and live auction as well as a Mexican dinner. There are idems such as a time share in North Carlolina, two diningroom tables (donated by artvan), tickets to professional games, and massages and such. One set of idems stuck out to me...... four Elvis records and perfect shape! They were in the live auction, and the price started at ten dollars. Me and this other guy kepts going up two dollars until I finally ended up paying $32.50 for them. No, I don't have a record player, but I am in love with Elvis, and the $32.50 was totally worth it. They will go with my other Elvis memorabilia in my room. I'm not sure how we did money-wise, but I hope it was good! I spent about two and one half hours cutting up ten punds of onions. I have scrubbed my hands many times trying to get the smell out, but I'm afriad I'll be smelling like onions for a while.....


Only one more week until Lent is over and I can watch chick flicks again!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are pretty proud of those, aren't ya? it was great to see you!!!! =)

9:09 PM  
Blogger Gwyn said...

so how are things going with your dad's job? is everything ok?

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home