Sunday, February 04, 2007




I thought that I'd get back into this whole blogging things. It's been a while.
If only I could sum up the past few months in a few sentances, but that's not possile.
So I'll go simply with the fact that my family just brought in 2 new foster kids. There names are Angel, 13, and Marina, 5 months. So far they are adjusting well. Angel is very talkative and easy to get along with, and Marina (pictured above)is as cute as can be.
*Rachel is leaving tomorrow for another foster home.
* I am wearing a brace because I broke my hand by slipping oin the ice.

*My birthday is on Wednesday the 7th, I'll be 17
* Even more importantly, Lost is premiering on the 7th
*Working on my application to GVSU for a biomedical sience major.
*I am currently wishing I was with the team who went to Mexico
*About 30 seconds ago the Colts won the Superbowl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home