Saturday, April 23, 2005

New Jersey

just want to leave. Let me leave. Let me get away....

We might move to New Jersey! FarmerJack might get sold, and if so we might need to move to New Jersey for my dad's work. GrandRapids is also an option. That would be better than New Jersey, but I don't know if I could live in big city. It's weird, I want to move somewhere and get away from everything and everyone, but I don't want to move to NJ. I don't have close relationships with anyone. If I were to move, I don't think I would be missed, but I don't know it I would miss too many people either.
Liz's mom offered for me to move in with them! Don't know if my parents will go along with it or even if a move will happen to anyone, but right now it's looking pretty likely. Ms. Richards says that I shouldn't move across the country during high school. haha, living with my best friend, how strange. I would like it though. I would be happy there. She would keep me at New Life. I'm not sure about Cornerstone, and that's on of the reasons that I really don't want to move to N.J. I doubt my parents would go along with it....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kdsjbkq

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home