Monday, June 26, 2006

There was just great war and termoil in the Wickman household. Thousands, actually millions, of flying creatures swarming the ceiling and wall of my living room trying to attack me. It was about 11:30 pm and I was at the computer. I kept swatting at the nasty bugs that were attracted to light of the computer. This went on for about an hour. Later I turned to look at the TV and what I saw was an unbelievable sight. It was a black cloud that appeared to be a cloud of black smoke, but no, it was a cloud of insects. They were crawling on the ceiling and the walls and flying into the lamp never to return. Scared, I pulled out the big guns... The vacuum cleaner! I could see the bugs shutter with fear at the sound of there imminent danger. With the hose I sucked the insects into their grave. It took about 40 minutes to get most of them. I must have looked ridiculous dashing around the living room striking at each individual attacker. By the time I gave up, there were probably about 50 left. Back to the computer. About 10 minutes later, they were back... with vengeance! I swear they started attacking me! I repeated the whole war a second time. I won. However, my theory is that they are currently living inside of the vacuum cleaner mating and making plans to attack again. In a matter of time they will have trained the babies against me. They are going to get me. This is my impending doom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Gunn said...

sounds like a battle of epic proportions.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Gwyn said...

that is yucky! throw the vacuum bag out! and spray your house for bugs too!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home