Sunday, October 01, 2006

Well, tonight is my last night with me own room. Everyone keeps asking if I'm exited about Rachel coming tomorrow. Well, in some ways, yes, and in some ways, no. I'm nervous. I mean, if I don't like her I'm kinda stuck with her. When friends spend the night, eventually they go home. But this is her home now, and my room is hers, so things could get interesting. When I shared a room with Sarah, it was OK because we get along great, but there's a chance we won't get along with each other. But then again, my nervousness could just be for no reason because maybe she'll be wonderfull!
However, in some ways I am exited because as of right now, I am extremely lonely. I am the only one around who is under the age of 44, so it will be nice to have someone around who is my age. I am tired of not havinganyone to talk to. Not that I'll confide in Rachel (most likely I won't), but I really want someone to be able to talk to.
Anyhow, keep mi familia in your prayers. Gracias!
All, in all, I think I've got a good additude. I'm trying hard not to be selfish with sharing my room and stuff. I have been blesses so very much with a wonderful family, and Rachel doesn't have that, so I'm glad we have the opportunity to be a blessing in her life. And, in the lives of the other foster kids who will be coming (we're liscensed for 4 at a time!) And if showing the love of God means sharing my 161.5 square feet of bedroom, then I am thrilled to be able to. If it's what God wants, then it's what I want too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home