Sunday, October 22, 2006

While reading over other blog posts from the past, I realized that I start most of them out with "Well,". So today I'm beginning with "While" which is a different word, but still inside of my comfort zone.
So I promised a funny story. I should have said, to some the story may be funny, but to the party involved (ME) it is mortifying!
So here goes.....
I was running up the staircase to physical therapy, when my shoe got caught on one of the steps and caused my body to make a sudden crash on the steps. Now, Remember that things like this happen to me almost daily because of the klutzy person I seem to be. However, it is this next part that will get you. Keep in mind that the physical therapy place is in the same building as the Birchwood Athletic Center, so there are lots of people that workout there... Lots of big strong gorgeous guys that work out there. Well, as I was tripping, the door opens and in walks a heard of them laughing at me, and then proceeding to ask if I was ok. Then I got inside the physical therapists place and I'm working out and what not and the very fine piece of cheese that is one of the PTs walks in, and I looked down only to notice that I am still wearing a school skirt. I was mortified. Will I ever recover? We don't know yet....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im a loser....i dont get it

10:40 PM  
Blogger everyone's favorite pixie said...

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha A fine piece of cheese just HAD to be there. It wouldn't be a story without him! lol!

11:30 PM  
Blogger C.M. Coon said...

uhummm.
i don;t get it either, maybe it's genetic.

Anyway about your last (saturday october 21st) comment on Wednesday Youth Group. (You knew I couldn't let you get away with it didn't you?)

You showed up 35 minutes BEFORE youth group started and everyone that was there was busy doing their job.

But hey, we all do what we want anyway if you need rest, then rest, but don't blame not coming Wednesdays on the youth group not being friendly - you are a leader Kathryn! We miss having you around!

peace,
Out
c2

8:54 PM  
Blogger **Kathryn Joy** said...

Maybe Sarah just understands it because it's in our genetic! or maybe because she understands me! hehe!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home