Sunday, April 29, 2007

I heard someone say something about death and what kind of legacy each person will leave behind. I was thinking about my life and my legacy. I determined that in a year you'll have forgotten my face. In 5 years, you'll have forgotten my name. And in 15 years, you'll have forgotten I ever existed. I have done nothing important to change anyones life. I have done nothing to remember, nothing good. I want to change that. And that is why I want to join the medical field. I want to make a difference. I don't want to be the 10th kid in the class who people forget. I don't want to be forgotten. Even if it's changing one person's life. If I can make a difference in ONE person, then I have done what I set out to do.


I put a picture of Marina because I know that the Foster kids are people that I can make a difference to. But I don't know how to flip it, so oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home