Saturday, April 28, 2007

Well, news update on my dad's job

I've known this for a couple of weeks now, and it's been very hard not to tell, but now that it's in the media, I am allowed to tell.
Farmer Jack is being sold more than likely by the end of the summer. What does this mean? This means that the Wickman family will be moving by the end of the summer. We have limmitted options.
Option A: me and my mom and dad pack up and move to another state and I miss out on senior year in Port H.
Option B: I move in with my friends the Harringtons (mom doesn't like this option........ I do!)
Option C: (the most likely option) My dad will move to the other state into an apartment, and me, mom, Sarah, and aunt Roxie will move into a manufactured home until I graduate and Sarah gets married. Then my mom will join dad in whatever state he moves to while I go off to college in Grand Rapids
Option D: My dad gets a job in Grand Rapids and I will willingly move to GR with him

Anyone notice that none of those options involve me living here with both of my parents? I did. The only thing I'm really oposed to is moving out of state. But there's nothing for me here anymore. The people that truely care about me are my family and a handful of others. So it really doesn't matter if I move because I'll always have family. The part I hate is going to be the moving process! stress stress STRESS!
Don't read the above and think I am wallowing in self-pitty. I'm not. I am lucky to have a handful of people who love me. I thank God for blessing me with such great people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh cathedar, im so sorry. dont worry, things will work out even if things seem crappy. hard to see now, i believe it. i really hope you dont have to be separated from your parents or they be separate from each other. although it would be tough, i just hope that doesnt happen. wherever you go, derty and i will road trip it out to you, okay?

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home