Monday, January 21, 2008

Sometimes I am just blown away by the awesome God that I serve! Julie has been talking a lot lately about the body and natural things. The body is so connected, so functional, so practical. Everything just does it's own job and works together to do the everyday things that we don't even think about. I am typing this right now because my brain is telling muscles to move and they are! I am breathing right now because my brain is telling my body to take in oxygen and discard the toxins, but I don't have to lay here and tell myself to inhail, I just do! My eyes aren't dry because I am blinking. I am alive right now because my heart is beating and pumping the blood through my body. I am amazed! I don't understand how this could come from nothing. I don't understand how God could create all of this, but even more I don't understand how He couldn't have. My brain is too small to comprehend the wonders of the Creator, but I think there is enough proof to look at a body and say that it was created. The way everything flows. God breathed air into every one of us.I just don't see how anyone could buy the earth just appeared theories. Look at the body. How could you not believe in God?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home