Monday, June 25, 2007

Well, we can check Minneapolis off of our list of possible moving places. My dad didn't get the job at Target. And I think they're crazy! I do not say this as his daughter, I say this as a person who hs known him for 17 years: there is no one better for a job than Brian Wickman. But that's Ok because we still have options. My dad's flying out to California next week for an interview and there's this job in Washinton DC, so we still have hope. My mom's friend (who had absolutely no idea about the possible move to Cali) called this morning and said she had a dream that we moved out West. Who knows, maybe it's a sign.



Our foster kids' parents had their court case on Wednesday and we should know the judge's decision within the next couple of days. We are pretty sure that they will be terminated from Marina. (When she came to our house, she was almost 6 months old and only weighed 7 pounds! Now she is 10 months and over 20 pounds.) But for Angel and her brothers, it could go either way. We will probably find out while I am in Mexico, which means I have to get my baby loving in now. I'm really going to miss her.



And speaking of Mexico.......... 4 more days!!!!!!!!! WootWoot! I've been feeling sick to my stomach lately, so lets pray that it goes away before we leave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home