Sunday, September 18, 2005

Fun Stuff/ Sad stuff

Wow! Today has been so full of emotions! Last night I was kinda sad-ish so I decided to go to the first service because I felt like I needed to be at church, so my parents decided to come along too. After the service I came out and Julie and Elyse were standing there! I almost started crying! Julie told me that she couldn't come to my church today, so I completely didn't know they were coming! I was completely horswaggled! Britt and Rosey came too because Scoops was gonna be there. It was totally awesome to see him too. So my dad gets to church to pick me up, and he lets me drive. I only get out of the parking lot and I start bawling. I'm not sure why, but I think it was because of my dad and someother things that I don't want to tell anyone. So I told my dad it was because I missed Julie and Elyse, and I turned around at Walker Road because I wanted to talk to someone. I walked back into church and I started crying my eyes out. I felt SO stupid. Then I realized that crying was stupid which made me cry more. So I'm sorry if you are reading this and I was rude to you about it. Then we all went to Craig's house (which I feel bad about, but whatever) and hung out with Scoops and everyone.
I think I'm gonna be really emotional til my dad gets back because I had a dream similar to "the dream" again last night, but it wasn't "the dream". My dad goes on trips all the time, so I'm used to it, but I keep having this dream haunting me. Especially since I didn't even know he was going the first two times. It's so weird! Church was emotional for me too. I wish I wasn't so emotional! It kinda sucks!
So besides that one moment of utter sadness, today was great! It was awesome to see Mexico people again! I really wish that I could go to Mexico in February, but I think that I am too young. Maybe one day.....
So on a good and happy note.... I still love life and now I am headed to work.
Wait.... I said I wanted to end on a good note, so....
God rocks, Life, rocks, my family rocks, and my friends rock my socks off!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a little late or a comment, but im glad you enjoyed. i sure did! =) love you kathryn! ~Julie

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home