Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm in a good mood today (again)


Praise God for my dad's safe return! He spent his time doing clean-up and getting the stores back up and running. There were I think like 9 of them destroyed my the storm. He also passes out free and and food. There was one story that my dad told that there was this dying guy that was carrying a very heavy load down the street and he was literally dying. My dad drove him home and for really saved his life! My dad was not bragging, but I am:-) I don't think I could have done that!

This picture is of a house that was totally destroyed except for the steps to it. My dad said that it was at one time a really nice, rich house. The sign on it (from the place that tells which houses are allowed to be lived in or something like that) says that the house inhabitable, which made me laugh! I will try to post more pictures when I get my hands on them.
Friday we had a Spiritual emphasis retreat which was really sweet! The Potters were hilarious, and I could tell that they really have a passion for what they are doing. I think God taught me a lot. I think He may have indirectly through someone else told me that I should go to youth group again, but I'm not sure. I think I am learning about myself too. Most of that started in Mexico, but I continue to surprise myself, good and bad. I think I am more exited about God than before, but I still need some help with really, really getting it. I have so many questions, doubts, weird thoughts. I don't know what to do! It's odd. But I am really exited to learn what God has in mind for my future! That's what I have been thinking a lot about. I know I want to work with teenagers. I think I am supposed to work with teenagers, maybe on the mission field. I'm not sure. I also think I want to open my own diner. I wish I could just know my future! I wish I knew so I didn't have to wonder! haha

I've been in such a good mood lately! I love God! I love people! I love teenagers! I love life! I'm so exited about my future. I can't wait for God's plans for me to unfold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home