Friday, September 02, 2005

A prayer for my dad


My dad was sent to Louisianna today. I'm got really scared when I found out what he was actually doing there. He has to go down to there to camp inside of a store. Nobody knows how long he will be there, and I'm still not sure why he is there. I think he is like 20 miles north of New Orleans or something. I'm scared because there is all of that looting going on in stores and stuff, and there is no electricity in the city he is staying in. I guess they hired armed guards to guard them, so that makes me feel lots better. I'm scared because of all the shooting and crazy people down there.
This huricane thing is so sad! I really want to help, but I don't know what I can do. All my parents have had on the tv the past week has been storm coverage, and everytime I see it because it's so dang sad! People are starving, dehidrating, dying, and getting murdered! Murdered for Pete's sake! And why are there so many people still in New Orleans? Everyone was told that they needed to evacuate, but so many people decided not to or something, and now there are so many people down there dying and needing to be rescude! Why the heck didn't they leave?
God, please give there people the relief that they need!
If you read this, please, PLEASE pray for my father! I'm so scared for him!

My creative bubble of things to write about is gone, so I guess this is as good as it is going to get today.

2 Comments:

Blogger C.M. Coon said...

praying.
have you heard anything yet?

11:32 PM  
Blogger **Kathryn Joy** said...

he's home and he's safe. PRAISE GOD!!! Later I will post pictures that he took.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home