Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Lord, help me, PLEASE!

Is it possible to be so upset about something that you feel sick to your stomach? Is is possible to be so upset that you can't even cry as much as you want to let the pain wash away in tears, but it won't come out? Because I think it's true. I don't know what to do with myself! All I think I want to do is sleep... forever. I am really tired because I stayed up all night praying that God would not take my sister from me, but He did anyway, and here I am. I want to just curl up into a ball and cry and stay there forever, but I can't. I can't cry, I can't sleep all alone in my room. I do not think it is good for me to be spending the next 2 weeks alone in my house, but i have no option other that that. I need God. I need a friend. I feel so empty and lonely. I know I sound stupid, but this is truely how I feel right now. So you can say I'm exaggerating or whatever, but this is how I feel.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways, acknowledge him and he will make straight your paths.

Remember the Footprints in the Sand, God will not give you more than you can handle with His help.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you could always hang out with people. Ask them to come over or give an idea for something to do. I'm sure at least one person would show up.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Hey Sweetie,
God loves you, and he has good things in store for you. His plan is to bless and prosper you, not to harm you. I don't know exactly what the situation is that you are referring to with your sister, but remember this... as sure as there is a God in heaven, there is also a devil, and the Bible tells us that he comes to steal, kill and destroy. So, was it God who took your sister away, or satan?

I don't know you, but I am praying for you today!
Pastor Darrell

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home