Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Heartbreak in Anapra

BEFORE:


AFTER:






One of the hardest things I've ever had to wittiness was the terrible broken hearts of one family in Anapra.The repentant cries of a grandmother who blames herself for tragedy. The whispers of an improvrished seven year old trying to hide the sadness in her voice. One group of clueless Americans watching in shock and taking in the grief of the family. 17 people trying to fathom why agony was bestowed upon such an amazing family. I still don't have answers. I want answers.

I am depressed even today because this family who once lived in a shack and was blessed with a home now is homeless cramming even more people into the very small home of a relative. And I am powerless. I can do nothing to change and nothing to help. And I hate not being in control.

Please pray for this family. Pray for hope. Pray for the people of Anapra and also around the world who find themselves in similar situations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home