Friday, August 11, 2006

Sometime in the week I got to go see my favorite family! They were so exited to see me, and I love when people act like they're happy to see me!
I absolautely love these kids! They are a HUGE reason I go to Mexico every year. I love them so much!
I met this family when I went the first year. I fell in love imediately with Dulce and Alejandra.


They had a little brother who kept running around naked! He was so cute! (Sorry that his little penis is in the next picture.... I thought it was covered up!)


Alejandra is a little girl that makes me heart flip. I want to take her home so bad and would do anything if I could to take her home! She is beautiful!

Abraham is so cute too. I didn't thibk he'd remember me, but he did!


I think later I will write about the rest of the trip and maybe I will post more pictures. Not that there's anyone reading this. I don't care this is all for me anyway.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well hey k dub, i for sure am reading this....keep em coming!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Mike Gunn said...

nope, no one reads this at all...

1:09 AM  
Blogger Gwyn said...

i am reading!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home