Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Re-united and it feels so good!

Our reunion after three months! I love my sibs!

Taking a break from talking about Mexico......

Sunday I got to go to the airport and pick up my brother. After almost 3 months of not seeing him, I got to hug him and talk to him. I was very exiting. Although, he is not the same guy that used to live with me. He is now California boy! And he has a BEARD!!! I like it.
Well, I got to see Benjamin on Sunday, but also my sister! It's only been a few weeks, but I miss her. I got to see where they live now and everything. I really hope that I'll be able to go visit them more than last year (which was once!) Anyone want to go on a road trip to G.R.?


us at the airport!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you three so much! I am excited that Ben had such a good time in CA. Interesting beard.:)
I love you Kathryn!!!!!!!!!!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home