Saturday, April 30, 2005

God is Good!

"All good things are worth working hard for."

Man, I am in such a good mood! Liz spent the night last night, and we just had SO much fun together! We went on a road trip to the bridge and used a whole role of film taking pictures of us! She's awesome. I love you Liz. Last night was fun! (ask your mom about Friday)

I LOVE JESUS! He is SO awesome!! In church this morning we sang "Blessed be your name". I love it.
"Every blessing you poor out, I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in Lord, Still I will say, Blessed be the name of the Lord! Blessed be your glorious name!"

Some cool verses I've discovered lately:

"You saw my body as it was being formed. All the days planned for me were written in Your book before I was 1 day old." -Psalm 139:16
"Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus." - Philippians 2:5
"Do everything without grumbling or complaining" -Philippians 2:4
"Jesus said,'In this world you will have trouble, but take heart, I have overcome the world.'" -John 16:33
"The Lord is a refuge to the oppressed, a stronghold in the time of trouble." -Psalm 9:9
"Cast your cares on the Lord, and He will sustain you; He will never let the righeous fall."
-Psalm 55:22
"When I am afraid I will trust in you. In God whose words I praise, in God I trust. I will not be afraid. What can man do tot me?" -Psalm 56:3-4
"Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS, and again I say have joy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home