Thursday, May 12, 2005

Another hard day

The change is just overbearing in my life right now. I don't know if I can handle anything else without exploading! I think I'm about to! I just found out that there probably won't be a volleyball team next year because Mr. D. is leaving and coach Davey said he wouldn't coach without Mr.D. So there you go, another thing to add.
Miss Tony told me today that God is probably trying to teach me to depend on him. The prayer group was awesome today. Everyone was praying for me. Everyone was hugging me as I was crying and stuff. It was great. I basically walked around like a zombie all day because all of this is coming at me at once. It wasn't that Tim is leaving although, I guess that could be part of it. It was just everything. Everyone is leaving me or I'll be leaving everyone. I don't know what to do! But Mike bout me chocolate (my comfort food/ kryptonite), so things are a little better.

So, I'm doing pretty good at blogging everyday as was my command from my therapist, Laurie, who said it will help me, so I got today's in and now I can be done. I'm home alone because the rest of my family went to G.R. for Sarah's orientaion to G.V.S.U.
I think next time I'm going to make a list of all I'm thankful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home