Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Title

Lots of people have asked me why my blog title is "I wish I were an oscar meyer wiener", and that is simply because if I were an oscar meyer wiener, everyone would be in love with me.

I have the day off of work today! School's having it's promotional banquet thingy, and choir's singing a few songs. Then we're going to school to have pizza and cake. It'll be like the first of 6 choir concerts this month. Thursday is the national day of prayer, and we're singing a few songs for that too.

I used to want to be a writer, but now as I read through this blog and my other blog, I am terrible at getting across what I want to say without rambling on and on and on and on and on and on and on some more. And I don't have anything extremely important to say and.

No matter which way you ride, it's uphill and against the wind. - First Law of Bicycling
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious." - Alan Minter, Boxer
Borrow money from pessimists - they don't expect it back.

FYI, this blog is a journal of my thought, so some things I say are completely stupid and/ or random, and although I know that some people read this from time-to-time, I usually just talk about whatever, so it may get boring.

1 Comments:

Blogger C.M. Coon said...

i feel the same way Kathryn, about wanting people to like me! I think most humans that can breathe do, even if they don't act like it!
keep blogging!
craig

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home