Sunday, May 22, 2005

New News

So, an update. My daddy got this e-mail from this guy who like said that he maybe possibly might offer him a job sometime in the future, sorta. There headquarters are in two places: Charlotte, North Carolina and San Diego, California. I guess my pappy's boss doesn't know if my dad would have a job in New Jersey anymore. We looked at houses in Grand Rapids that are like really nice 5 bedroom, 2.5 baths with swimming pools and stuff.

Mexico: I can't wait! I'm exited! I heard there's not many teenagers going, so that will be interesting. I guess I'll get a chance to meet and get to know new people. I'm exited that I can see my Julie and hang out with some of my other friends that I don't see a whole lot.

So, I should say something deep..... Why is it that if God is God, then why do we try to be God ourselves? hmmm....

1 Comments:

Blogger C.M. Coon said...

i am still praying that God will make a way for you guys to stay here in good old Port Huron!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home