Wednesday, May 25, 2005

This could be good or bad!

My dad had a job interview yesterday. It's for a comany called Sterytech or something like that. They do audits for resturaunts and stuff. My dad told me the he is the perfect fir for the job. This is the place that has two headquarters: one in Charlette, North Carolina, and one in San Diego, California. That could be a bad thing because we might have to move, but the good thing is that when Farmer Jack gets sold, my dad will probably have a job and we won't be comlpletely lost. The other good news is that they have people all over the country, so maybe would could stay here in Michigan. We just don't know, but I'm hoping we'll find out soon. I think the hardest part is just not knowing.

So, we got a "new" youth pastor! (Atleast for the time being)He's kind of nerdy and weird. Just kidding! Everyone likes Craig!

Thanks everyone for all of your prayers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home