Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I took the plan test today.... I think when I get it back it's just going to say one thing... "haha, you might as well drop out of highschhol now because you're frickin retarted." I feel so dumb after taking the dang test. It's not even important or anything, but I feel dumb because I didn't know one single question on the science.... not even one! I feel so unsmart.
Anyone ever feel like everything you want is too far out of reach? ( I don't know who anyone is, but that's ok) Like everything you work for is always going to be 3 feet away? Or like you're following the footsteps of someone whose feet are too big to fit? I know I do. I feel like a small child whose feet are inside of the shoes of a "grown-up" and they are way too big to fit my feet and i'm walking around and tripping and wobbling because I can't walk right. (obviously this isn't literal because my feet are so dang huge) Does that make sense? Probly not, but whatever. When I have more time I will explain more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home