Sunday, March 05, 2006

Mas Fotos (muchos mas fotos, lo siento)

Oh my gosh! I love Lupita! She's so photogetic (don't know how to spell that, forgive me)
This is an aweful picture of me, but this is us stuccoing. Is that actually a verb that you can add "ing" to? Well, I did anyway.
This is the cross at sunrise. The fog is kind of in the backround. And so is the city.
I just think this is a cool picture. I was on the ladder (or is it latter) and they were on the roof.
Emily, doing something important! I love this girl!
Krystle Striplin, the love of my life!
I wish I could buy Monti Santo a real playground! I sturdy one!
Go to Mexico! You'll make amazing friends!
Eucher!!! Emily made an awesome partner! We definately won the mini-tournement we had too. It was so much fun!
Awesome family! We met them in 2004 for VBS and I've been talking to them since. They are amazing! Unfortunatly, due to Mexico's mail system, I never get there letters and they never get mine. Ugh!Biggest cross in this Hemesphere

Lupita and her grandma inside the house
Kirk, Me, Krystle, and Greg on the roof. Yes, me, on a roof! Who would have thought that would ever happen!!!
The hill in front of us is the hill we climbed up to watch the sun rise and set.
haha Krystle and I were locked in this little "room" thing. Nobody could hear us yell because they were using power tools upstairs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home