Friday, March 10, 2006

So I read through my last 2 posts and I made it sound like I'm horribly depressed. I should clarify now that that is not the case. Everything is going great, if you take out the "stuff" on my mind almost all of the time. Don't get me wrong, everything I said is true, but I think that I made it sound like I'm complaining about life. Sorry if it came across wrong. I really need to take a writing class or something.

Oops! That last post wasn't supposed to be deragatory towards Jordan at all! He's just one of the most followerest people I know. Some people were meant to be leaders, some followers, and some have qualities of both. I think I fall somewhere in the both catagory. Sometimes I think I have leadership abilities, but then at times I think I can't lead a sheep off a cliff. In my oppinion, it's not better to be either a leader or a follower. I wish I was more of a leader. So I wasn't trying to cut down Jordan at all! Sorry if it came across that way. I can be so horrible sometimes. I don't exactly have the gift of words all the time, but that's a whole other post. Luego....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home