Thursday, June 09, 2005

School's out for the summer!

I must be a really good guesser because I got an 89% on my geometry exam. I think next year I'm going to work really hard. I said that last year, though, but I did work really hard in geometry all year. I got a 91% (not including extra credit) in Civics!
But I'm done. It was actually pretty sad today because I might not see some of those people ever again if we have to move. I started tearingup, but I didn't cry. Mrs. Heinemann told me to stop by there house before we move if we do.
I think it was also sad because I've worked my freaking butt off all year to try to fit it with my pears, but I still don't. The people that I'm going to miss the most are people I don't fit in with. It doesn't make any sense to me, actually.
It's going to me hard this summer for me, I think. But I'm going to go in with a good adittude. I will try to be positive. I just hope that I hang out with people. I don't want to be stuck at home every day wishing I had friends. My best friend is never home when I am in the summer.
We are now about 75-80% sure that we will move. There are rumers about finding a buyer. I know I could get exited about moving if only I knew if we were. I'm scared about moving, but at the same time I am exited. It would be really fun to move and meet new people and stuff. We'll see.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home