Sunday, June 05, 2005

Subject

Wow! I just read the last post that I wrote last night..... How depressing! I am in a better mood now, thankfully. I spent today making the house graduation read/sellable and went to Chelsie and Liz's open houses. Chelsie had several pictures of her with her mom, and it was really sad to think about. She won't have her mom at anymore milestones in her life: her graduation from high school, getting accepted into college, college graduation, getting married. Neither with Brittany. It's just so dang sad! Liz's open house was fun. I knew more people. I got out of going to work tomorrow, thankfully. I was going to have to miss part of Sarah's open house and all of David's. And I was going to miss Scott coming over. But I have the best manager in the entire world, so I don't have to go!
I'm having a problem with some people from work. I really like Ashley, but she is constantly being rude to me and telling me to hurry and move, and then out of the blue she called me a "female dog"! She had no reason, and I didn't do anything. And Sara keeps pushing me and telling me to get out of her way and she keeps being really rude! Oh, well, I guess that's life.
Just for the record, I'm really not some deep, dark soul as I mey have seemed in my lasdt post. Yeah, I have depression, but I am a pretty happy person. And I don't think people can "read" me as well as they think that they can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home