Saturday, June 25, 2005

This is for my Julie

This is for my Hulie (or is it Wholie).... well, for Julie Coon, so the rest of you can go right ahaid and ignor it

So Julie, I think you you can just post a comment without haveing a blogspot blog, but if not then tell me and I'll try to fix it. I did yours, now it's your turn.......
01. Who are you, what's our relationship? 02. How and where did we meet?03. What's my middle name?04. How long have you known me?
05. Tell me one good thing about myself?06. When you first saw me, what was your impression?07. My age?08. Birthday?09. My favorite band at the moment?10. Colour eyes?11. Do I have any siblings? (If so, how many and names)12. Have you ever had a crush on me?13. What's one of my favorite things to do?14. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?15. Describe me in 3 words?16. Name 5 things I love?17. Do you think I'm good looking?18. How would you describe me to someone?19. Would you ever date me?20. Tell me one thing you've always wanted to say but never did?21. What do you like most about me?22. If we could spend a day together, what would we do?23. Have we ever gotten in a fight?24: Do you think we will be friends for at least 3 or 4 more years..truthfully?25. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it?26. What do you think my weakness is?27. Do you think I'll get married?28. What makes me happy?29. What makes me sad?30. What reminds you of me?31. If you could give me anything, what would it be?32. When's the last time you saw me?33. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same?34. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?35. Are you going to put this on your LiveJournal and see what I say about you?36. If I was an ice cream flavor, which would I be and why?37. What song (if any) reminds you of me?38. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?39. Would you make a move on me?40. Do I cross your mind at least 1 time a day?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

01. Who are you, what's our relationship? Hulie Coon and we are great amigas!
02. How and where did we meet? Creation 2002? or was it 2003? i think it was 2003 actually.
03. What's my middle name?JOY!
04. How long have you known me?since that creation, so like 2 years i think? or is it 3? sweet nercy i dont know! but awhile!
05. Tell me one good thing about myself? you are a very good encouragement to people and a very good friend and you have lots of good stuff to say!
06. When you first saw me, what was your impression? shes quiet and keeps bothering me when i wanna sleep in this here tent! :)
07. My age?15
08. Birthday? its in feb just like mine!
09. My favorite band at the moment?i dont know, i know you love lots of them like me, but i dont know your alltime top one as of now. 10. Colour eyes? im gonna say brown
11. Do I have any siblings? (If so, how many and names)duh! you have two, the ever awesome sarah wickman and the not so coll ben wickman! haha
12. Have you ever had a crush on me?all the time
13. What's one of my favorite things to do?go to mexico with me and come visit me in sh
14. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?so you are julie? people think we look alike. nice to meet you! bye
15. Describe me in 3 words?energetic, loving, goodsinger
16. Name 5 things I love?people, singing, julie, working at mcds, living in ph
17. Do you think I'm good looking?yes maam
18. How would you describe me to someone?tall, said to look like me, funny and talkative, a beautful young lady!
19. Would you ever date me?only if i were a man, unfortunately that is not the case and dont bat for that team, my apologies
20. Tell me one thing you've always wanted to say but never did?hmm, i think ive told you everything that ive wanted to!
21. What do you like most about me?lots of things! your joy, your energy, your singing, your family!22. If we could spend a day together, what would we do?go to mexico and build a house!
23. Have we ever gotten in a fight?not really
24: Do you think we will be friends for at least 3 or 4 more years..truthfully?you know it!
25. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it?kdog, no explanation necessary
26. What do you think my weakness is?me! and lil mexican kids
27. Do you think I'll get married?most certainly
28. What makes me happy? jesus
29. What makes me sad?mean people
30. What reminds you of me?mexico
31. If you could give me anything, what would it be?a house in sh for you and your family with an awesome and well paying job for your dad and mom with benefits!
32. When's the last time you saw me?july 26
33. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same? stronger
34. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?yessir
35. Are you going to put this on your LiveJournal and see what I say about you?already did
36. If I was an ice cream flavor, which would I be and why? superman, no explanation needed
37. What song (if any) reminds you of me? "aint no mountain high, any no valley low, any river wide enough baby....."
38. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be? your view of yourself
39. Would you make a move on me?if i were a man
40. Do I cross your mind at least 1 time a day?yes! of course

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home