Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I need a few oppinions for a Bible paper that I have to write. The first one is this: Is cremation consistant with the Bible? Why/Why not?The second is this: well, I actually can't remember the second one but when I do I'll ask it.This paper is due tomorrow so any comments would be much appreciated. (yeah, I know I'm a procrastinator... that's life)Don't you just love good moods:DWell, I've got a ton on my mind and I really want it off my mind so I can start thinking about more than just this one thing all the time. It's bothering me!! Oh well, I'm still in a good mood:D Exept there was a girl in vollleyball who kept beeing stupid. I was holding 3 balls in my hand (volleyballs, you sick-os!) and someone threw another one at me and I couldn't catch it because I was already holding 3 and then she started yelling at me because I completely accidentally let the ball roll onto the basketball players side. It was so dumb. It's actually kinda funny because it was just so dumb. lolI wish was sleeping right now...
"He was always telling us to get down and shut up","Get down, shut up!" Gotta love that Forrest Gump!
oh yeah!
I remembered the second question!!!Here is is... How were people saved before Christ came and saved us????Any comments would be of great help! Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger C.M. Coon said...

opps too late for your paper!

c2+

12:26 AM  
Blogger C.M. Coon said...

i love the Gump!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home