Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Today sucked. I was bombarded today with several "fat comments" and one person in the drive through told me that I looked gross. Why on earth would someone find that ok? Why? It's not. If only they knew how it was killing me so. It's killing me. So today I spent the day angry at the world. Yeah, people suck. But at least I have God. He's never said anything aweful to me.
I wrote this earlier....
I'm so sick of people that have to judge me about every little thing! People can really be jerk and I am really getting down about it! So I'm fat... so what? Get over it! So I suck at algebra.... get over it! So I cann't sing... get over it So I'm butt ugly..... GET FREAKING OVER IT! Do you think I don't know? That when I look in the mirror I don't see a beached wale? Do you think I don't want to cry when I see myself? Do you think it helps me any to tell me? Does it help to tell someone else? Does it help to make fun of me when you think I'm not watching? Guess what... I am, and it kills me to hear you say it. You're killing me! If only you knew.....

2 Comments:

Blogger C.M. Coon said...

i am praying for you and and and, Kathryn you get to choose who you are going to believe. you are, in fact, a special creation of God, made in his image just the way that he wanted you to be and He declared you to be Very Good!! Kathryn the world is a hard place, but you trust in someone who has overcome the world. "That is why we never give up. though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed everyday. For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don't look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever."
2 corinthians 4:16-18

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathryn Joy,

I love you very much and I hope you realize this. Also, no lies or anything... all truth and fact : I think that you are absolutly gorgeous... !!!!!!!!!!

Don't let Satan get to you...

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home