Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Everyone be exited for me....I mastered the art of holding four volleyballs and still catching one with my chin! I am amazing! lol jk. I don't know if you call doing it once mastering tha art, but it's still freaking sweet, ok. So let's be exited!So there is a chior concert tonight at 7:00 at school. If you're not there, then you're cool!
Embarrassing moment of the week:Someone (little Kyle for Jill's sake)mopped the floor at work and told me that I couldn't walk on it because it was sparkly clean and I did anyway. As I was walking across I was holding all my heavy overnight stuff and totally tripped and everyone laughed at me! hehe it was funny
Totally awesome moment of the week:We had a mini-concert at Grizwald Street Baptist church for the old people, and on the way home I convinced the driver of the car to take us to McDonald's for a McFlurry. I couldn't believe that she agreeded, but she did. Yay! So we get there and I walked up to one of my managers (Cheryl) and told her it was story time. Everyone like gathered around to listen to my story too. I was like "Cheryl, me and my friends here just got back from doing noble deeds for the good of old people and we are hungry now, but we don't have any money and I am craving a McFlurry." And all the employees were like, "give her one!" So she agreed, but then I told her that my friends were hungry, so Rose, Britt, and I got free all got a free McFlurry. I love perks!
I would tell you the sad moment of the week, but I have to go curl my hair.Until Next time,~Kathryn Joy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home