Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm baaaaack after a week of being grounded from the computer. I have to admitt that this is the first time I've even been grounded and not gone on the computer (besides being grounded when I was a little innocent kid). But I haven't been grounded for like 2 years, and things were different before Jesus came into my life.
I gave a sermon for speech meet on Thursday. I didn't think I did very well, but the judges did and that's what's important. If you were there I'd like some feedback. I was asked to present it to the jr. high chapel. That totally took me by surprise! I hope they liked it. Some of them told me I did a good job which is always good to hear. I spoke about not being to average or worthless for God. It was ok, nothing to shake a stick at. I got a superiort rating which is 45-50 out of 50 possible points. I got a 45 and 48 so my average is 46.5 out of 50. I was pretty exited about that.
So finally made that decision to go to Mexico. I'm pretty exited. There aren't very many people going, so I hope that's ok. I'm still worried about being in the way because I've got no clue what I'm doing, but I've been reassured 100 times tha that's not the case. We'll see. I'm so exited to see some of the kids that I met while I was down there the past 2 summers. I love them and would take them home with me if it was legal. I love the little rugrats!

2 Comments:

Blogger C.M. Coon said...

Hey Grumpy!
just kiddin.
it was good to see you today and tonight too!
c2+

11:55 PM  
Blogger C.M. Coon said...

oh yea,
Next February Mexico meeting:
Sunday feb 5th. did i tell you this and you told me that you were going to be out of town.... ok forget i said anything then.....

craig

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home