Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas was pretty good this year. It's so strange, though, because it doesn't feel like Christmas time. I wonder why we give gifts on Jesus's birthday to each other. I don't say, "hey, Jill, happy Mike Gunn's birthday!" and give you a present for it. (I actually made you a balloon animal, but it popped before I got to work.) I didn't even think about Jesus very much on His birthday. Shame on me!
However, I did get some cool stuff. Santa did a good job this year!
My 8 year old cousin Grace is staying with us for a few days! Should be interesting. She's so cute. She still believes in Santa. It's adorable!
Oh my gosh! People are so rude.... Get this... I'm about to hand these 2 people there food out the drive through window and I look at them and they are making out! Totally getting heated! I was like, dude, you couldn't wait 5 seconds for me to hand you your food and then go do your thing. So I waited and waited for like ever and finally I opened the window and cleared my throat and I was not happy.I need a life... as much as I hate school, I hate being at home with nothing to do and no one to hang out with more. Actually that's not true. School is the source of every bad thing. I'm convinced!
It's one of those days..... if you don't know what I'm talking about then forget it.
43 days!!!! woohoo!!! (not that I'm counting hehe) I wish I was having a party.....
SoI have a dilema.... I really really really really really really really want to go to Mexico this February, but I am too afraid. I'm scared of not being wanted on the trip and being in the way and getting on people's nerves. That's what stopping me. Since I quit volleyball, that's not in the way anymore, and my boss said I could get the time off of work, but so I'm terrified!! I don't want people to not want me on the trip. That's the problem...
Why do I suck so bad sometimes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home