Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll hate ya, tomorrow

Yes, tomorrow is the day that is taking my sister away from me. A few days ago it was Benjamin. Most people don't understand why I am so distruaght. That is because Benjamin and Sarah and I don't have a "normal" sibling relationship. No, we are friends... good friends, you could even say best friends. I consider Benjamin and Sarah to be two of my best friends. And she's leaving tomorrow, and I will be the only one left in the home. . I honestly can sit here and say that I am scared out of my mind, and I don't know what to do. The 2 people that I have ALWAYS been able to rely on and keep me sane and sometimes be my only friends are leaving me. Lord help me please!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess it's a good thing that you have a few more friends that aren't going anywhere.

-Mike

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home