Tuesday, February 28, 2006

PICTURES!!!!

Ok, so, here they are! Pictures from Mexico, February 2006!
This one here is of the fog that covered the city. We saw it when we climbed the mountain in the morning to see the sunset.
the sunset from "my" mountain (and greg's head... or as some might say a silloette of "Jesus") Me with the sand sifter that Craig and I built! Yay!!!
My "family" for the trip, as corny as that sounds!
The sunrise!!! Thank God for the beauty of his creation!

Cute little girls from Monti Santo! They loved getting their pictures taken!
Sandra and Mida and their sister from the 2nd house we built the first year.
Alegangra, my favorite person ever!!!
Veiw from M.S. They have, in my oppinion, the best veiw of the city and the mountains together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home