Friday, February 10, 2006

Today's my birthday!I'm 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I get my liscense on Friday!!!!!!!!! (if I pass)I got my 16 candles!!!!!! (something that was really important to me)I have awesome friends!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!)I cooked something and it didn't burn!!!!!!!!!And best of all.... I have Jesus as my Lord and Savior!!!!!!Thanks to everyone who made today special!I love you all so much!
Ok, I actually wrote that on Tueday but forgot to save publish it, so tha's old news, but my sweet 16 was great! Thanks everyone!!
So today is the big day! I'm way more exited about this then I was for my birthday! I'm taking my road test at noon, so if you want to lift up a little prayer for me at that time, I'm sure everyone on on the road would appreciate it! I REALLY hope an pray that I pass because I've been waiting for this since I started drivers ed in November of 2004.
We are leaving today for our trip. I really don't want to go. I am missing a LOT of things I really want to do. There are 3 beds, guess who doesn't get one. My 8 year old cousin does. ha! It really doesn't bother me, though. I'ts just going to be so cold and snowy. I wouldn't mind the snow exept I have holes in both of my shoes and can't afford new ones.
Wow, that's too much complaining. i need to say somethng good..... It should be very relaxing...
I hope I get cell phone service or I might die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home